• Welcome to The Big Nickel Forums.

News:

Please read The Big Nickel News and Updates for specifics about forum updates.

Main Menu

Forum profile update

Started by CaptainKirk, December 02, 2008, 10:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainKirk

Seasons Greetings and Happy Holidays shipmates,

I have included a new field in the Forum registration for your real name.  As most of you registered here prior to this inclusion, I'm asking that you go to the Crew Forums, log in and bring up your profile (select Profile in the menu bar).  On the left side of your profile, select Forum Profile Information.  Here you can add, update or modify anything that relates to your profile.  At the bottom of the page you will see a box for your name.  Enter your name and then select Change Profile.  Once the page has refreshed, select Profile from the menu bar and (hopefully) you will see your name in the middle block of information.  I'm including this field so we can coordinate the forum users with those that have filled in the information on the Crew Registration page.  If you haven't registered on the Crew Registration page, please do so.  If you have any problems or questions, let me know.

I am working on an update to the registration scheme so that you will only have to register in one place and be able to change/add to your information.  This update won't happen until after the holidays.

Have a safe and happy holidays,
   Kirk Neuman (Captain Kirk)