• Welcome to The Big Nickel Forums.

News:

Please read The Big Nickel News and Updates for specifics about forum updates.

Main Menu

Your pictures

Started by CaptainKirk, November 11, 2008, 09:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainKirk

I am close to having the photo gallery ready to go.  However, the next few weeks are going to be rather busy on my end (grandkid watching, prepping for TWO Thanksgiving dinners, getting the tree up for T-Day dinner #2, and whatever sundry errands my CIC decided I need to run) so don't look for anything before the end of the month (November I mean).  In the mean time I'm going to slap together a couple of pages with pictures I've recieved from a couple of you (so far) and get them posted by the end of this week.

My thanks to  jpwillisnitz for notifying me that I had screw up in the forum.  I had started to make a change in one of the code bits when my CIC alerted me to an errand and by the time I got back to my PC, I'd forgotten what I was going to do.  I guess that's what happens when you get old  ;)

WalterMyers

Hi,

Thanks for creating this great web site. One suggestion I might make is to list the actual names of the crew members along with their screen names in the "Crew" section . Also, the links in taps don't seem to work, for me at least.

Walter Myers STG3

Sonofmyfather

Dear Captain Kirk,

I´ve got a lot of pictures of the Ricketts and the work on it.
It was old Fotos but i´ve digitalized it and now there in a good shape.
Are there Interest to see them?
It were from my father.

regards Till