• Welcome to The Big Nickel Forums.

News:

Please read The Big Nickel News and Updates for specifics about forum updates.

Main Menu

Site update status

Started by CaptainKirk, August 06, 2011, 09:33:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainKirk

If you're reading this, then you are somewhat aware of the changes I've implemented on the site.  You can now login using your Forum username/password and update/modify your site registration data as well as contacting other shipmates directly without having to go through me.  At least you can contact other shipmates as long as they have an active, live email address, which some shipmates either haven't registered or have changed since they registered.

What I would like is for everyone to actually log in and go to their profile and update it as necessary.  I would like you do this for several reasons, not the least of which I need to know if you have any problems or if you see anything that isn't right.  Since I'm the "creator" of stuff, I'm usually way too close to the trees to see the forest and things sometimes get by me.

Other site changes/updates are coming as I can get to them.  I hope to have the crew locator updated so that you can email shipmates directly from the search results sometime in the next month or so. 

As always, let me know if you find problems or would like to see something that isn't here.